Science 7-Life Science Assignments- Periods 1, 7, 9
-09/20/2019: Quiz Chapter 1- https://quizlet.com/_59x7qi
-09/13/2019: HW Due Textbook pgs. 30-31 #12-18 & 22-24.
-09/11/2019: HW Due Chapter 1 Outline.
-09/09/2019: HW Due 2019-2020 Science 7 (Life Science) Syllabus Signed and dated by student and parent/guardian.
Living Environment II Assignments- Period 4
-9/13/2019: HW Due 2019-2020 Living Environment II Course Outline Signed by Student and Parent/Guardian.
Science 7-Life Science Outlines
SCIENCE-Frequently Asked Questions: Answers to common questions by students and parents about science class.
Please PRINT Clearly!
Name: (First & Last) Period: Date:
Jane Doe Period 1 09/10/18
HW pages 123-124 #5-12
1. Learn about various aspects of the natural sciences.
2. Develop note-taking, organizational, and study skills.
3. Develop basic laboratory skills.
4. Prepare for the eighth grade science exam.
5. Prepare for ninth grade Living Environment (Biology).
~ 3-ring loose leaf binder with loose leaf paper to hold Outlines (notes).
~ Composition Notebook (Science Journal- remains in classroom).
~ Pens (Blue or Black for Quizzes and Tests) and Pencils (for diagrams, graphs,
and tables) [two or more of each]. Please NO MECHANICAL pens or pencils.
~ Assignment pad OR daily planner (to record homework and upcoming
~ Set of page separators (for notes, class-work, homework, and tests).
Homework is due on time, it will be accepted a single school day late for half
credit, but no grade later.
YES! Laboratory work is required for you to learn more about science.
1. Be ready to learn; have all your materials for class.
2. Be organized; keep track of assignments; keep an organized notebook.
3. Study every day; look over your notes at least 10-15 minutes each day
outside of class (then, if you have any questions, you can ask them the
next class period).
1. Respect: mutual respect for the teacher and your peers.
2. Proper Behavior: proper classroom behavior is expected at all times to
ensure your safety and the safety of others.
It is a system of classroom behavior modification for all students: two
warnings are given to each student per day whenever the student is
doing something unacceptable for class. On the third strike, the student is
removed from class and receives no credit for that day. Strikes do not carry
over to the next day; each student starts off fresh each day.
YES!!!- For EMERGENCIES during class; otherwise, please go during the
following times: before or after class, during lunch, or during a
study hall. ***No student will be denied to go to the restroom; they are just
asked to not disrupt class and the educational process during the period
unless absolutely necessary***