• Health Services

Health Services Blog

  • Important immunization information for parents

    Posted by Cory Turner on 9/19/2019

    New York State Public Health Law requires that schools not permit a child to attend school unless the parent provides the school with proof of immunization from a physician, nurse practitioner or physician's assistant that the child is in the process of receiving or has received the required immunizations.

    Your child needs these immunizations to register at Tri-Valley. Your child will not be permitted to attend school without the necessary immunizations. See the link below for more information about the required immunizations.

    The record must be from your health care provider, health department, or an official copy of the immunization record from the child's previous school. It may not be a copy of the school health record. The dates each immunization was given must be included in the record. 

    New York state required immunizations


    If you have any questions, please call your child's school nurse.

    Comments (-1)


By Month