Adult Education classes are held Oct. 14-Dec. 20, 2019 for the fall session.
- Hall Walking:7-8 p.m, Monday-Thursday. Meet at front desk in Main Lobby
- Weight Room: 5:30-8:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday.
- Men’s Basketball: 7-9 p.m. Monday and Wednesdas. Lower Gym, Secondary School
- Woodworking: 6-8 p.m. Monday: Room 14, Secondary School
- Quilting: 7-9 p.m. Tuesday. Lower Level Library Secondary School
- Stamping and Paper Crafts: 6-8 p.m. Wednesday. Lower Level Library, Secondary School
- Watercolor Painting: 6:30-8:30 p.m. Wednesday. Art Room 56
- Yoga: 6-7:15 p.m. Wednesday. Secondary School Media Center
- Zumba: 6-7 p.m. Thursday. Secondary School Upstairs Gym
Participants must be out of school and at least 18 years old. There is no class fee for residents or graduates of the Tri-Valley Central School District. The only cost to participate is for supplies and materials. There is a $15/per session charge for out-of-district attendees.
Classes will not be held:
- If school is closed
- If school is dismissed early due to inclement weather
- If, due to inclement weather, all after school activities have been cancelled
For more information, contact Lori Thayer at 985-2296, ext. 5534 or e-mail email@example.com