Tri-Valley’s Director of Technology, Aaron Butler, will offer an information session for any interested students, parents, or community members. Topics will include:
- Creating Secure, Unique Passwords (and common mistakes people make regarding passwords)
- Two-factor Authentication
- Securely storing passwords
- Anti-virus software
- Identity theft protection
- Social media security
- The importance of securing your primary email account
- QR Codes
Time will also be allotted for an open question and answer session at the end.
The information session will be scheduled to accommodate as many community members as possible. If you are interested in attending, please fill out and submit this form. We will contact you once a date and time are set.