Board of Education Vision Statement
Tri-Valley Central School is the foundation of our community. We will continue to build a school community with deep roots that will enable our children to excel in a changing world and that will enable our staff to continue to grow professionally. We will make available to our community a safe school facility that will be a place to support family activities through school activities and functions. Our focus will support community values and our educational plan will produce global thinking students who will be effective communicators and lifelong learners.
- To promote excellence in education. The district will demonstrate improved student achievement toward higher academic performance as evidenced by multiple measures focused on individual student growth and maximizing potential. A challenging academic environment will be sustained for all students.
- District communication will advance the success of all students by facilitating collaboration between all members of the Tri-Valley community.
- Tri-Valley’s operations and budget will be structured to support the instructional program and district goals, reflecting the academic and financial values of the community.
- The district will maintain a safe and healthy learning environment for all students and staff.
- Keith Stryker President KeithStryker@TriValleyCSD.org
- Timothy Dymond Vice-President TimDymond@TriValleyCSD.org
- Brent Clarke BrentClarke@TriValleyCSD.org
- George Dean GeorgeDean@TriValleyCSD.org
- Travis Hartman TravisHartman@TriValleyCSD.org
- Patrick Kelly PatKelly@TriValleyCSD.org
- Tammi L. Chaboty TammiChaboty@TriValleyCSD.org
- Rose Woods RoseWoods@TriValleyCSD.org
The Tri-Valley CSD Board of Education will not make a decision at its October 5, 2023 Board Meeting regarding the vacancy on the Board
The BOARD AUDIT COMMITTEE will be meeting on Thursday, October 5, 2023, 6:00 p.m., Secondary School Library Lower Level Media Center.
BOE Meeting Dates- 2023-2024
Board of Education meetings are typically held on Thursday evenings in the Secondary School library. Unless otherwise noted, the Board meets in executive session at 6 p.m. The regular, public meeting begins at 7 p.m. To attend, use the TVSS main entrance (by the Bear) Doors open at 6:45 p.m. Summer BOE meetings are held upstairs in the Secondary School Library. The regular, public session begins at 6 p.m.
- Thursday July 13, 2023 Annual Organizational Meeting CODE OF CONDUCT PUBLIC HEARING Regular Meeting #1
- Thursday July 27, 2023
- Thursday August 17, 2023
- Thursday August 31, 2023
- Thursday September 7, 2023
- Thursday September 21, 2023
- Thursday October 5, 2023
- Thursday October 19, 2023
- Thursday November 2, 2023
- Thursday November 16, 2023
- Thursday November 30, 2023 (if needed)
- Thursday December 14, 2023
- Thursday January 4, 2024
- Thursday January 18, 2024
- Thursday February 1, 2024
- Thursday February 15, 2024
- Thursday February 29, 2024 (if needed)
- Thursday March 14, 2024
- Thursday March 28, 2024
- Tuesday April 16, 2024 BOCES Budget Vote/BOCES Bd.Mem.Election
- Tuesday May 7, 2024 Annual Budget Hearing, then Reg. Mtg.
- Thursday May 23, 2024
- Thursday June 6, 2024
- Thursday June 20, 2024
These dates are subject to change.