The Tri-Valley Elementary School and Tri-Valley Secondary-Schools share a campus at 34 Moore Hill Road, Grahamsville, NY, 12740.
Traveling south from Albany, NY
- Travel I-87 S to EXIT 1-22 on the left toward New York/Mass Tpke
- Merge onto State Route 28/NY-28 West via Exit 19 toward Rhinecliff Brg/US-209/Ellenville/Pine Hill
Then 1.32 miles
- Merge onto US-209 S toward Ellenville.
Then 24.27 miles
- Turn slight right onto Old Route 209.
Old Route 209 is .3 miles past Stanton Lane.
Then .27 miles
- Take the first right onto Continental Road.
Then 1.29 miles
- Turn slight right onto State Route 55/NY-55. Follow NY-55.
NY-55 is just past Bradley Lane
Then 11.54 miles
- Turn right onto Moore Hill Road. Tri-Valley Central School is on the left.
Traveling west from New York City, Westchester or Orange County
- Travel NY-495 West (becomes NJ-495 West)
Then 3.25 miles
- Merge onto New Jersey Turnpike/I-95 North toward NJ Turnpike North
Then 4.07 miles
- Take the I-80 West exit on the left toward Hackensack/Paterson
Then 2.16 miles
- Take the I-80 West exit toward Hackensack
Then 0.53 miles
- Merge onto I-80 (LOCAL) West
Then 2.47 miles
- Merge onto NJ-17 North via EXIT 64A
Then 17.51 miles
- Merge onto I-287 N toward NY Thruway/I-87
Then .83 miles
- Merge onto I-87 N via the exit on the left toward Albany (Portions toll).
Then 14.33 miles
- Take the exit toward NY-17/US-6/Harriman and merge onto NY-17 West via EXIT 16 toward US-6/Harriman
Then 40.70 miles
- Take EXIT 107 toward Bridgeville/South Fallsburg
Then .24 miles
- Keep right to take the ramp toward SO FALLSBURG
Then .05 miles
- Merge onto Heiden Road
Then 3.08 miles
- Heiden Road becomes Thompsonville Road
Then 1.06 miles
- Turn right onto Main St/NY-42. Continue to follow NY-42
Then 5.59 miles
- Turn left onto State Route 42/NY-42. State Route 42 is just past Robbie Lane.
Then 8.22 miles
- Turn right onto Main St/NY-55
Then .40 miles
- Take the second left onto Moore Hill Road.
- Tri-Valley Central School is on the left