The Tri-Valley Athletic Program is a valuable part of the overall educational experience. Through a competitive athletic experience, it is our goal to teach student-athletes life lessons that inspire them to be better citizens and leaders.
Tri-Valley Athletics places a strong emphasis on the academic success of our athletes. Our coaches work hard to mentor our athletes in order to improve on and off the field.
Athletics on Pause
Currently, the Fall 2020 sports season is on pause by the New York State Public High School Athletic Association (NYSPHSAA) until Sept. 21, 2020. While we continue to prepare for a possible Sept. 21 start, Interscholastic Athletics have not been approved to resume in New York.
As a result, Fall Sports registration will be delayed until further information is received. We expect additional guidance from Governor Cuomo in late August, and will keep our families and athletes updated and will notify you when registration through Family ID resumes.
Until then, continue to stay active and stay positive, and thank you to everyone for your patience. Tri-Valley Athletics looks forward to the day we are all back on the field again! Go Bears!
Tri-Valley offers parents and guardians the convenience of online registration for Athletics through Family ID Tri-Valley Athletics, a secure, user-friendly registration platform.
Have the following information available when you register
- Complete and updated Physical Form
- Medical information
- Health insurance information
- Emergency contact information
CAST Booster Club
CAST is committed to supporting clubs and organizations that develop students’ talents and interests through experiential learning opportunities.
The mission of the CAST Booster Club is to acknowledge that our community’s students possess an array of varying interests and talents, including athletics, fine arts, science, mathematics, agriculture, and social sciences and to nurture a community culture that encourages all students, regardless of their interest area.
Athletics at Tri-Valley
Tri-Valley athletes can choose from the following:
- Varsity Athletic Club
- Baseball: Boys Varsity
- Baseball: JV Boys, Modified Boys
- Basketball: Varsity Girls, JV Girls, Modified Girls
- Basketball: Varsity Boys, JV Boys, Modified Boys
- Cheerleaders/Basketball: Varsity
- Cheerleaders:/Football: Varsity, JV
- Cheerleaders/Basketball: JV
- Cross Country: Varsity Girls
- Cross Country: Varsity Boys
- Cross Country: Modified
- Football: Varsity, JV, Modified
- Indoor Track: Varsity Girls, Modified Girls (9-12)
- Indoor Track: Varsity Boys, Modified Boys (7-9)
- Ski Team: Varsity Alpine
- Soccer: Varsity Girls, JV Girls, Modified Girls
- Soccer: Varsity Boys, JV Boys, Modified Boys
- Softball: Varsity Girls, JV Girls, Modified Girls
- Tennis (Spring and Fall)
- Track: Varsity Girls
- Track: Varsity Boys
- Track: Modified