The Tri-Valley Athletic Program is a valuable part of the overall educational experience. Through a competitive athletic experience, it is our goal to teach student-athletes life lessons that enable them be better citizens and leaders. With a strong emphasis on the academic success of our athletes, our coaches inspire our athletes to improve on and off the field.
Winter sports in 2020-21
On Jan. 27, 2021, Sullivan County Public Health issued an advisory on high-risk winter sports.
As we continue to adapt to our changing circumstances, please make sure to hold tight and be thankful for the constants we have in our lives such as, family, friends, loved ones, coaches and teammates. The truth is that we will get through this and we will once again put our athletes on the court or field. That will be a great day!
Keep your chin up, shoulders back and stay positive Bears!
Limited athletics have resumed for student athletes throughout the local region, but spectator policies vary from one school district to another.
Visiting spectators are not permitted at Tri-Valley home athletic contests during the Fall 2 season.
Visiting Spectators Permitted
- Port Jervis
- Valley Central
Visiting Spectators Not Permitted
- Burke Catholic
- Livingston Manor/Roscoe
- Pine Bush
- S.S. Seward
- Sullivan West
Tri-Valley offers parents and guardians the convenience of online registration for Athletics through Family ID Tri-Valley Athletics, a secure, user-friendly registration platform.
Have the following information available when you register
- Complete and updated Physical Form
- Medical information
- Health insurance information
- Emergency contact information
CAST Booster Club
CAST is committed to supporting clubs and organizations that develop students’ talents and interests through experiential learning opportunities.
The mission of the CAST Booster Club is to acknowledge that our community’s students possess an array of varying interests and talents, including athletics, fine arts, science, mathematics, agriculture, and social sciences and to nurture a community culture that encourages all students, regardless of their interest area.
Athletics at Tri-Valley
Tri-Valley athletes can choose from the following:
- Varsity Athletic Club
- Baseball: Boys Varsity
- Baseball: JV Boys, Modified Boys
- Basketball: Varsity Girls, JV Girls, Modified Girls
- Basketball: Varsity Boys, JV Boys, Modified Boys
- Cheerleaders/Basketball: Varsity
- Cheerleaders:/Football: Varsity, JV
- Cheerleaders/Basketball: JV
- Cross Country: Varsity Girls
- Cross Country: Varsity Boys
- Cross Country: Modified
- Football: Varsity, JV, Modified
- Indoor Track: Varsity Girls, Modified Girls (9-12)
- Indoor Track: Varsity Boys, Modified Boys (7-9)
- Ski Team: Varsity Alpine
- Soccer: Varsity Girls, JV Girls, Modified Girls
- Soccer: Varsity Boys, JV Boys, Modified Boys
- Softball: Varsity Girls, JV Girls, Modified Girls
- Tennis (Spring and Fall)
- Track: Varsity Girls
- Track: Varsity Boys
- Track: Modified