Our schools host an array of Adult Education classes which are held throughout the school year.
Participants must be out of school and at least 18 years old. Classes are free to residents and TVCSD graduates. The only cost to participate is for supplies and materials.
There is a $15/per session charge for out-of-district attendees.
Current offerings include:
- Hall Walking: 7-8 p.m, Monday-Thursday. Meet at front desk in Main Lobby
- Weight Room: 5:30-8:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday.
- Men’s Basketball: 7-9 p.m. Monday and Wednesdays. Lower Gym, Secondary School
- Woodworking: 6-8 p.m. Monday: Room 14, Secondary School
- Quilting: 7-9 p.m. Tuesday. Lower Level Library Secondary School
- Stamping and Paper Crafts: 6-8 p.m. Wednesday. Lower Level Library, Secondary School
- Watercolor Painting: 6:30-8:30 p.m. Wednesday. Art Room 56
- Yoga: 6-7:15 p.m. Wednesday. Secondary School Media Center
- Zumba: 6-7 p.m. Thursday. Secondary School Upstairs Gym
Classes are not held:
- If school is closed
- If school is dismissed early due to inclement weather
- If, due to inclement weather, after school activities have been cancelled
For more information call Lori Thayer at 985-2296, ext. 5534, or e-mail email@example.com.