Welcome to Tri-Valley! We are excited to welcome you to our learning community.
Register a New Student
To help expedite your child’s registration you can print and complete the forms in the TCVSD Registration Packet in advance.
To make an appointment with the registrar call 845-985-2296 ext 5405.
Registration forms can also be individually printed:
- NYSSIS Registration Form
- Request for Records
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- Home Language Questionnaire
- Parent and Physician Authorization for Administration of Medications in School and School Activities
- Parental Consent/Denial for School Physical Exams Offered At TVCS
- Military Release Form
- Student Network Use Agreement
- Student Chromebook User Agreement and Parent Permission Form
- Early Dismissal Form (Grade K-6)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
You will also need to bring the following to your appointment:
- Proof of Residency (Something with your street address on it, for example: a utility bill, deed, rental agreement or a pay check stub.
- Recent physician’s physical (form included in General Registration packet)
- Recent Dental Health Certificate (form included in General Registration packet)
- Immunization record, signed by physician
- Original Birth Certificate or a certified copy
- Custody papers, if applicable
- Parent/Guardian’s photo ID
- Any additional pertinent information regarding your child, such as a recent report card, IEP, testing results, etc.