Welcome to Tri-Valley! We are excited to welcome you to our learning community.
Register a New Student
To help expedite your child’s registration you can print and complete the TCVSD Registration Documents in advance. To make an appointment with the registrar call 845-985-2296 ext 5405.
Forms to be completed before your registration appointment:
- NYSSIS Registration Form
- Request for Records
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- Home Language Questionnaire
- Parent and Physician Authorization for Administration of Medications in School and School Activities
- Parental Consent/Denial for School Physical Exams Offered At TVCS
- Military Release Form
- Student Network Use Agreement
- Student Chromebook Agreement
- Early Dismissal Form (Grade K-6)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
You will also need to bring the following to your appointment:
- Proof of Residency (Something with your street address on it, for example: a utility bill, deed, rental agreement or a pay check stub.
- Recent physician’s physical (form included in General Registration packet)
- Recent Dental Health Certificate (form included in General Registration packet)
- Immunization record, signed by physician
- Original Birth Certificate or a certified copy
- Custody papers, if applicable
- Parent/Guardian’s photo ID
- Any additional pertinent information regarding your child, such as a recent report card, IEP, testing results, etc.