Welcome to Tri-Valley! We are excited to welcome you to our learning community.
Register a New Student
To help expedite your child’s registration you can print and complete our registration packet before your appointment. Please print the packet single sided. Please make sure you choose the right registration packet based on your child’s grade level.
To make an appointment with the registrar call 845-985-2296 ext. 5405.
You will also need to bring the following to your appointment:
- Original Birth Certificate or a certified copy
- Proof of Residency (Something with your street address on it, for example: a utility bill, deed, rental agreement or a paycheck stub.)
- Parent/Guardian’s photo ID
- Custody papers, if applicable
- Immunization record, signed by physician
- Recent physician’s physical (form included in Registration packet)
- Recent Dental Health Certificate (form included in Registration packet)
- Any additional pertinent information regarding your child, such as a recent report card, IEP, testing results, etc.