Click here to login into the SchoolTool Parent Portal
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is SchoolTool Parent Portal?
Schooltool Parent Portal is a Web-based access portal that allows parents to view information about their child’s educational program, as well as how their son/daughter is doing in school. All K-12 reports cards will be posted to the SchoolTool Parent Portal. In addition, parents can view their child’s emergency contact via the portal.
2. How do I access the portal?
You can request access to the SchoolTool Parent Portal by emailing your request to email@example.com. Thereafter, you will receive two emails from SchoolTool, one letting you know that you are registered for the portal and one with your temporary password. On a computer, go to https://st-tv.mhric.org/TriValley/default.aspx and login. You can also find a link to the portal by going to your respective building’s web page under ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LINKS.
3. What is my username?
All usernames are a person’s email address.
4. Can both custodial parents of a child have their own SchoolTool Parent Portal?
Each parent/guardian can receive their own account.
5. Do I need any special software to access the SchoolTool Parent Portal?
No, you do not need any special software to access the portal. Parents only need Internet access.
6. How do I access the portal via mobile App?
Download the App for “SchoolTool Mobile” and enter the URL: https://st-tv.mhric.org/trivalley.
7. What should I do if I forgot my password?
Login to the portal with your email address, leave the password field empty, and then click login. There will be a Forgot Password option. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
8. Where will I find out about supply lists?
Information about supply lists will be posted on your school website.
9. Where in the portal will I find the teacher assignment?
After logging into the portal and choosing the desired child, you will find the elementary teacher assignment on the right side of the screen under the address. If you click on the schedule tab, you will also find the list of your child’s special area teachers.
10. When will the Parent Portal be opened during the summer for me to see teacher assignments?
SchoolTool Parent Portal will close at the close of each school year and reopen on or about the second week in August.
11. What is the difference between the SchoolTool Parent Portal and School Messenger?
SchoolTool is our student records management system. The SchoolTool Parent Portal allows parents to access information about their child’s schedules, assignments, report cards, and assessment scores. SchoolMessenger is the system that notifies parents of important school and district announcements, including closings, delays, and other emergencies. The District imports the email address associated with your Parent Portal account into SchoolMessenger.
12. Whom do I contact for help with Parent Portal?
If you have any questions or concerns about the SchoolTool Parent Portal, please email email@example.com.
13. I have children attending multiple schools in the district. Do I need a separate SchoolTool Parent Portal account for each one?
No. Parents can access information for all of their children via one SchoolTool account. For example, a parent with a child at the elementary school and two children at the high school can log on to the SchoolTool Parent Portal and see the records for all three children.
14. Who should I contact if I have questions about my child’s records as shown on SchoolTool Parent Portal?
If you have any questions about the information you see on the portal or about your child’s performance in general, please do not hesitate to contact his/her teacher, school counselor, attendance office, or school administrator.